SmithGroup Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be current undergraduate (at least a junior level standing) or graduate students in an accredited architecture, interior design, planning, landscape architecture or engineering program in the United States. Must still be an enrolled student when scholarship award is applied to tuition in fall 2020.
- Candidates should have a current GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Candidates who are of Black/African American, Hispanic, Alaskan Native or American Indian, and Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Prior to starting your application, please have the following items available:
- Link to online portfolio (for architecture and landscape architecture majors)
- Answer to the question "Describe the importance of diversity in the design world" (in 200 words or less)
Applications for the 2020-2021 academic year are no longer being accepted.