Penn State University Scholarship/Summer Internship
- Scholarship candidates must be current students at Penn State University and have completed at least two years in the undergraduate Architectural Engineering program.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Winners will be selected by representatives from SmithGroup’s Detroit and Washington, DC offices.
Application deadline for the 2022-2023 academic year is September 30, 2022.
All applicants must apply through the internship postings linked below and include a cover letter indicating why you are interested in the scholarship and internship opportunity with SmithGroup.
- Electrical Engineering Internship
- Lighting Design Internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship
- Structural Engineering Internship